1. What are “cookies”?
A cookie is a very small text file that may be downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a web page.
Moreover, please be assured that:
- none of the cookies used by this website captures any personal information about you;
- we do not share cookies with third parties; and
- we do not use third party supplied information about you to customise your browsing experience on our website.
3. Can cookies harm my computer or mobile device?
No. Cookies cannot harm your computer and cannot carry viruses. Cookies are intended to enhance your experience of a website, rather than obstruct it.
4. Cookies in use on this website
This website uses the following types of cookie:
- session cookies: these cookies are used to retain settings about your current visit to our website (cookies used: PHPSESSID- SESSION_COOKIE);
- analytics cookies: these cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics (cookies used: / _ga, / _gat, / _utma, / _utmb, / _utmc, / _utmz);
- “Share This” cookies: these cookies are used to enable users to bookmark or refer to content on our website using social channels (cookies used: / Unam, / _stid, / _uset, / UID, / UIDR): for more information on these cookies, please visit http://sharethis.com/privacy.
5. More information about cookies
To learn more about cookies, including how to manage them and how they affect your online activities, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
You can also learn how to control cookies on different browsers at www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/, or if you want to know how to delete cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.
It is noted however that blocking cookies may on occasion, reduce the functionality of a website, or prevent access, depending on the browser options which are selected.